Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 - இதுவும் அதுவும் எதுவும் கடந்துபோகும்

By this time, last Year, I was recovering from delivery of my 2nd baby...When the world celebrated Christmas & New Year, I was on bed with my little one - without my mom's support...realizing how crucial its for an Indian girl to have her mom by her side in such moments...In a hormonal roller coaster of Postpartum, I was sending my thoughts across all the channels of emotions.

Entered 2014 as mom of two. It was tough time handling the possessiveness of my elder one due to new entrant. There were days I cried to my mom that I made him suffer by having another baby. But the time healed everything. Now I am realizing that I have given him a friend to grow with by giving a sibling & did not take away anything. One thing I always said to myself was "இதுவும் அதுவும் எதுவும் கடந்துபோகும் " (this, that & anything will become past)...Now 2014 is "past"...!!!

As a mom of two, everyday I wake up & wear an imaginary super woman costume. Feminism is being a woman; not acting like a man. My inclined thoughts for women gets sharpened when I undergo the power of being a mom.

For few months I overdid everything(whatever I did - I did more than usual ...let it be workout or official work or cooking..). I don't regret that I over did...Else I would have not learnt what it means to modulate & balance everything in life.

The key point I learnt from 2014 is modulate & balance. Everyday is mix of multiple things. Best way to handle it is let it go on its pace.

I got more contacts in the past year...Happened to chat with many...Happened to travel with many...Happened to observe many...Different aspects of discussions with different people. I started listening to Spiritual & Philosophical talks/discussions.

I should say I almost became an atheist. I started believing that hope & truth are the forces that moves the world. Yes, what you seek, seeks you. Every happening is a simple psychological revolution.

I partially failed in my goals of 2014. I wanted to join guitar class but did not. I wanted to read more books but couldn't. I wanted to lose all baby weight but 10 more pounds left...Its ok to fail...Failure is essence of life...Remember, No baby is delivered in first kick. Like the carry forward of percentage of leave, my goals also carry over...lol

2015 here I come...with a bang!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment