Saturday 20 April 2013

Sprouted Fenugreek




Indian Kitchens are filled with valuable spices....We need to understand the benefits & use them in right way.
In one of the organic stores I visit, I found Fenugreek sprouts priced around 4$. The value of anything is realized based on the amount its rated...I started considering it in my daily values of healthy choices after I noticed the price.

Its great way to reduce cholesterol which is the world-wide growing problem following diabetics.

Fenugreek for women is of great value. Its used for inducing labor, reducing pain during menstrual cycle and in treatment of hormonal disorder...

Like other sprouts, this cannot be eaten in more quantity because of its bitter taste. Suggested way is to take a spoonful and gulp with a glass of water so that the bitterness is not experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment