Saturday 12 July 2014

Quick & Healthy Watermelon Cake -- No baking & All natural ingredients

Okay....here goes Quick & Healthy Watermelon Cake...

I liked the idea of using watermelon for cake from Pinterest but I don't want whipped cream & more fruity one(which I feel will be difficult to bite)...:-)...

I wanted it all healthy...so chose all natural healthy ingredients
....and I like sliced cakes not big ones...hence used slices of watermelon to make it....

As the title calls it, its of no baking & all natural ingredients



 Ingredients:

Cake base: 2 watermelon slices in the shape you want
Cream: low fat plain Greek yogurt(2 tbsp), natural unsweetened/unsalted Peanut butter(1 tbsp), Dates(4 no.)
Decoration: 1 cherry, dark chocolate

Steps:

Preparation:
  1. Grind the ingredients mentioned for cream together. Do not grind the dates completely. I like to have lumps of dates. (This mix will come for 2 cakes(which makes it 4 watermelon slices))
  2. Melt the dark chocolate.
Arrangement:
  1. Take one slice of watermelon.
  2. Apply the cream.
  3. Place another slice of watermelon.
  4. Apply the cream.
  5. Place a cherry on top.
  6. pour the melted dark chocolate as you want...
Done...Its so yummy & filling...good snack...hmm....I am gonna have cake frequently :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment